Terms & Conditions regarding Bangor Business Awards 2023
· The T’s & C’s are relevant to ALL entrants
· To enter the awards, you MUST be a BANGOR based business. You do not need to be a Chamber member. Entries will NOT BE ACCEPTED from businesses who are outside of Bangor.
· Ensure you read through the categories carefully to select the category / categories, which are most suitable and appropriate to you and your business
· Entries can be submitted between 10am on Friday 25th August 2023 and 12 midnight on Tuesday 12th September 2023. Late entries will not be accepted.
· Each entry is submitted online and a copy of your submission is received by the organiser (Bangor Chamber of Commerce). All information provided is treated with the strictest of confidence.
· Following the closing date, entries received will be issued to the various judges for scoring. These are issued confidentially by the Event Manager for Bangor Chamber.
· All scores from judges will be collated and rated to give us our finalists in each category.
· Shortlisted finalists will be informed via email on Wednesday 20th September 2023 this list will also be published in the Spectator newspaper and online across all Bangor Chamber and headline sponsor’s social media outlets.
· All scoring is 100% confidential and will not be shared with any entrants or any Chamber members. This is strictly between the Event Manager and the judges.
· The judge’s decision is final and NO CORRESPONDENCE will be entered into.
· Limited feedback can be formally requested and will be issued after the Gala awards night of 12th October.