Bangor Chamber of Commerce
Terms & Conditions regarding Bangor Business Awards 2019
· The T’s & C’s are relevant to ALL entrants
· To enter the awards, you MUST be a BANGOR based business. You do not need to be a Chamber member. Entries will NOT BE ACCEPTED from businesses who are outside of Bangor.
· Ensure you read through the categories carefully to select the category / categories, which are most suitable and appropriate to you and your business
· Entries can be submitted between 9am on Thursday 25th July and 12 midnight on Monday 2nd September 2019. Late entries will not be accepted.
· Each entry is submitted online and a copy of your submission is received by the organiser (Bangor Chamber of Commerce). All information provided is treated with the strictest of confidence.
· Following the closing date, entries received will be issued to the various judges for scoring. These are issued confidentially by the Event Manager for Bangor Chamber.
· All scores form all judges will be collated and rated to give us our finalists in each category.
· Shortlisted finalists will be informed via email on Thursday 19th September, this list will also be published in the Spectator newspaper and online across all Bangor Chamber social media outlets.
· Short-listed finalists will undergo a second round of judging which may be a mystery audit / shop or visit or more in-depth scoring via entrants websites, trip advisor reviews etc.
· All scoring is 100% confidential and will not be shared with any entrants or any Chamber members. This is strictly between the Event Manager and the judges.
· The judge’s decision is final and NO CORRESPONDENCE will be entered into.
· Limited feedback can be formally requested and will be issued after the Gala awards night of 11th October.
· GOOD LUCK!